In order to provide various services, Cyber Security Cloud, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”, "CSC", "we" or "us")
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- Management of personal information
- We keep the acquired personal information accurate and up to date, while preventing unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage of personal information by implementing safety measures and strictly managing personal information by taking necessary measures such as improvement & maintenance of security and management system, thoroughly educating employees, etc.
- Use of personal information
- Personal information (including that collected by cookies) acquired by the Company will be used within the scope of the following purpose. When using personal information for purpose not specified below, we will obtain your consent in advance.
・Provision of our services (including inquiries, technical information, support, billing, etc.)
・Management of customers using our services.
・To send information of our products or services, events, collaborations, etc. via post, telephone, e-mail, fax, etc.
- Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
- The Company will appropriately manage the acquired personal information and will not disclose it to a third party except in cases falling under any of the following.
・When there is consent of the user.
・Disclosure to contractors that we outsource, including our agents.
・When disclosure is possible or necessary based on laws and regulations.
- Use of statistical information
- We may create statistical information based on the acquired personal information.
We can use statistical information for which correspondence with a specific individual is excluded without any restrictions.
- Shared use of acquired information
- The Company may jointly use the acquired information as follows.
・Shareable Information: Information we have acquired (name, address, phone number, e-mail address)
・Extent of joint use: Cyber Security Cloud Inc. (our subsidiary)
・Purpose of use: Same as “3. Use of personal information”
・Responsible person for joint use: Cyber Security Cloud, Inc.
- The Company may revise the personal information protection policy as necessary.
- Inquiries regarding personal information
- We will immediately respond to your requests for disclosure of personal information, correction (when the detail is false), request for addition or deletion, or suspension or deletion of usage (because it is handled in violation of the law) or suspension of provision to a third party.
For any concerns and consultations, please contact the following inquiry desk. After confirming your identity, we will immediately respond to your requests, unless you cannot comply with the Personal Information Protection Law.
For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact
Cyber Security Cloud, Inc.
JR Tokyu Meguro Building 13th Floor,
3-1-1 Kamiosaki, Shinagawa-ku,
Tokyo 141-0021 JAPAN
TEL: 81-3-6416-9996, FAX: 81-3-6416-9997
Enactment Date: June 28, 2013
Revision: March 31, 2021
Cyber Security Cloud, Inc.
Representative Director, President and CEO: Toshihiro Koike